Friday, November 11, 2011

America

November 11, 2011: I'm thankful for all the men and women who fight for our country and protect our freedoms! I have so many family and friends who are in or have been in the armed forces and I am forever grateful for your decision. About a year an a half ago, Derek and I got to see our friend, Brian, come home from Iraq. It was such a touching experience. I recapped it here if you would like to take a look. 

Hubs and I are just having a relaxing evening watching netflix and doing nothing! I love Friday nights like this! I got home, took a shower (we had a boosterthon fun run today) and put sweats and a t-shirt on!
Tomorrow, Emily and I are going to go to the Nashville Christmas Village. This is both our first time to experience this event! I've heard wonderful things and I'm excited to see what this is all about! Tomorrow night, Hubs and I are babysitting for sweet little Hudson! Sunday-church, relaxing, Bible study!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments :