Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome home 1st Lt. Brian Lennon!

1st Lt. Brian Lennon came home from an 8 month tour in Iraq. Since being married and living in Nashville, I have gotten to know my sister-in-law's best friend, Neva Lennon. We all go to church together and Neva sells Premier Jewelry. I've hosted several shows for her! She has been without her hubby for 8 months. I only met Brian once at a New Years Eve Party several years ago and he left before Derek and I got married.

On the 21st of March, my friend Neva could not stop smiling and I was privileged to experience seeing the troops come in from Iraq at the Smyrna National Guard Airport. I documented this joyous occasion!

































We are so proud of you, Brian! Thank you for serving our Country!

No comments :