Thursday, November 10, 2011

Home sweet Home

November 10th, 2011: I'm thankful for our sweet little townhouse! We have a roof over our heads and it is perfect just for Derek and I. It has eventually become a home instead of a house. When Derek bought it about a little over a year before we got married, we didn't have very much furniture and blank walls. When we got married, we slowly made it feel more homey! I don't have many pictures and over the next few weeks/months, I will be better about doing more "Show us your home" posts. So I'll add a couple pictures now and save the rest for later :)
(This pic is from last year, I haven't put up my Christmas wreath yet!)

Now, the moment you've all be waiting for: The recap to the CMA awards Red Carpet Event!




We had so much fun and it was awesome getting to see all the beautiful dresses and the artists! I was so excited I was able to get this experience.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! One more week until a week of thanksgiving vacation!

No comments :