Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"It's the Holiday season..."

November 30, 2011: I am thankful that December is here come a few hours. Even though this might be the busiest time of year, I like to try to take it all in. I like to enjoy the time with my family and friends. I love the advent season. Two of my favorite books are "The handmaid and the Carpenter" and Two from Galilee." After reading these two books, I really felt like I knew Mary and Joseph. That I was placed in that time. When the movie "The Nativity Story" came out, I was captured by it. I get that overwhelming feeling of joy, happiness, gratitude when I think that God sent his son to this world to save us from our sins. That this plain, simple girl was chosen to bring Jesus to millions of people. Yes, I love the decorations, lights, trees, family time, giving of gifts, but I am most thankful for the nativity.




No comments :