Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful for Wednesday Love

November 9th, 2011: I'm thankful for being able to share what I'm loving every week with Jamie's link up.

I'm LOVING that I took today off to have an eye doc appt and then this evening, friend Heather and I are getting to go to the Red carpet event at the CMA's!

I'm LOVING that this whole, I'm going to post something I'm thankful for every day has made me accountable to blogging. It has brought me out of the rut I was in and I am excited to blog again!
I'm LOVING my iphone 4s. There are so many fun features, like Siri, the camera is awesome and I like getting to facetime with my family. I'm also loving that I bought a clear case and have been making templates with scrapbook paper for the back!
I'm LOVING that friend Heather has started watching One Tree Hill from the beginning with me on Netflix :) We watch some episodes together on the weekends and talk about the others :) The final season starts in January!

And as always, I'm loving the life that I live with this wonderful man! We has a fabulous Saturday, driving around the country side in Middle Tennessee looking for land for sale. We stopped at Chipotle for lunch (our weakness :) and then went back on the road looking for more land!

Happy Wednesday, Y'all!

6 comments :

Amanda said...

Chipotle sounds so dang good right now (yes, it's only 10AM). And I'm glad you're feeling thankful (me too!). Anddddd I'm still absolutely loving my iPhone 4s.

Kit said...

I'm loving my new iPhone too ;)

Kristen said...

Have so much fun at the CMA's! How exciting! :)

Tami said...

I love One Tree Hill too. I haven't been able to watch the current season but I definitely will once it's out on DVD. We used to live near Wilmington and I saw different cast members around town a couple of times. It was so cool but I never had the courage to talk to any of them.

Erin said...

Have a super fun time tonight. Thanks so much for coming by to comment and share your love for WV! =)

TwoFourFive said...

My hubs and I watched One Tree Hill from the beginning by taping the episodes from the Soap Network. It will definitely be worth your time. I was skeptical at first...but I'm all about the Tree Hill Ravens now!

Cute blog! So glad I found it!