Sunday, November 6, 2011

Great is Thy faithfulness

November 6th, 2011: I'm very thankful for my church, my Sunday school class and my church family. We go to Trevecca Community Church of the Nazarene. I'm always challenged and feel refreshed on Sundays. I grew up in a Nazarene church (South Charleston 1st church of the nazarene in WV) and that church was my foundation. I love getting to go back home to my home church to visit and see old family friends and all the church staff. Church has always been a huge, beneficial part of my life and I'm so thankful that I had parents that valued being involved in church. It helped me grow into the striving christian that I am today.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

P.S. I get to finally see Wicked the Musical this afternoon! I'm SO SO excited! I'll recap that on Monday!



1 comment :

Amanda said...

I can't wait to hear how Wicked was! Glad you're feeling grateful! I certainly am :)