Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

November 3rd, 2011: I'm thankful for my family and friends. I have the best parents a girl could ask for. They raised me in a christian home and set a good example for me. They love me unconditionally and support me through whatever I do. I have two great younger brothers, who at time we had our arguments, but what are big sisters for? I have wonderful in-laws and sis-and bro-in laws! I am so glad we are so close and get to spend time with them. I have an awesome extended family who there are too many to name but they all love and care for each other. We have some great traditions and I hope one day, Hubs and I can carry over those traditions when we have a family of our own.




As for friends, I'm a very lucky girl! I have some of my best friends back home in WV, friends all over from college, and my close girls down here in Nashville to share the day to day with. I love this quote from pinterest:
Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone! Be thankful!

1 comment :

Amanda said...

I loved all of these pictures, Tiffany! It's great to see all the important people in your life :)