Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving week

I'm so sorry I've been slacking on the posts every day. I haven't been at my computer until now and have been posting on my iphone. That is not optimal using blogger.com on the iphone. They need to make an app. Anyways...
November 20, 2011: I'm thankful for family dinners. Whether it is after church on a Sunday afternoon with just me, Derek, Kenzi and Josh, or with friends who are practially our family. Whether we are visiting family in WV or OH. Or my favorite, (which will happen in a few short days) have a family Thanksgiving feast with both mine and hubby's families. All together, not having to split up time with each family at their designated homes. Together is my favorite!





November 21, 2011: I'm thankful that I get a whole week off for Thanksgiving this year. It is a much needed time of relaxation and if only I could sleep in a bit, but it's raining this morning and will probably rain all day, so it will be a great day to get some chores done, maybe a little grocery shopping, and a lot of relaxing!

Have a blessed Monday!






3 comments :

Amber said...

call me sometime this week!! :)

Amanda said...

I am so jealous of your whole week off!!!

Cupcake Recipes said...

Hello matte great blog post