Monday, February 7, 2011

Crazy Busy Weekend

I wish my body would have cooperated for this past weekend.

Friday-stayed home with a sick to my stomach feeling and head congestion/sore throat. Derek's parents came into town and we were suppose to go out to dinner. Well we went ahead, came home and I went to bed at 8:30 :(

Saturday- Didn't feel sick to my stomach anymore, but had major head congestion and ran a fever (found that out that night) We went to Dave Ramsey Live event all day in Nashville. It was from 1-6, but we got there around 11: 30. Went to dinner and came home with a fever. Went straight to bed.

Sunday- Stayed home from church, no fever all day, just head congestion. Some friends and family came over for the super bowl and we had great food but I still wasn't feeling the greatest and went straight to bed afterward. Monday morning came too soon and I went to school. Luckily, my kiddos were super sweet and made sure I felt okay and were pretty good all day!


I hope my chapped nose goes away soon....I have been told by some 6 year olds that "Mrs. Clark, something is wrong with your nose, it's all red!!"

No comments :