Thursday, June 30, 2011

His and Hers


I saw this adorable idea over at Happiness Is... today and over at Mrs. Bear's blog and thought that I must "borrow" it. Hubs thoughts don't appear much on my bloggy but he amused me and agreed to it.


HIS
biggest pet peeve: punctuality

most hated food: broccoli

most despised type of music: Rap

chore to avoid: Dishes

worst trend imaginable: social networks

idea of the worst vacation:   (He gave up...didn't want to amuse me any more) :(



HERS


biggest pet peeve: bad drivers and kids or adults talking when teachers/presenters are talking....drives me NUTS!

most hated food:  raw tomatoes
most despised type of music: screaming punk/rock "so called" music..this isn't music, people!!
chore to avoid: Dishes and Bathrooms

worst trend imaginable: as a teacher, silly bands, although I didn't have much trouble with them this past year as the year before, in general...I'd have to agree with Mrs. Bear, Anything about the show Jersey Shore.

idea of the worst vacation: having to go on a vacation by myself.

2 comments :

the nichols' family said...

fun post! maybe i can convince my mr. to play along :)

Teamarcia said...

Haha cute!