Friday, June 3, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

Oh how that tune can get stuck in your head many times after you attend a graduation. My baby brother graduated from High School Wednesday night. It was bittersweet because I'm so excited for him to get to experience college but that means that my parents will be empty nesters this fall. My middle brother, Jacob is going back to WVU in the fall and Adam will be going to WV Wesleyan College and swimming on their swim team. I am so very proud of both of my brothers! I wanted to take you through a journey in pictures of our graduation experiences!

My High School Graduation circa 2005.
My College graduation circa 2009.
Jacob's high school graduation 2009.
Adam's high school graduation 2011.

2 comments :

Allison said...

My little brother just graduated from high school last weekend. It made me feel really old and a little sentimental. Loved how you revisited all the graduations. :)

stoppingfordaisies said...

Aw sweet memories. :) Congrats to your brother!