1. This weekend I'm traveling home to TN, Addy's First B-day party and church on Sunday.
2. My last vacation was these past two weeks. Hubs is now self employed and can work from anywhere so he brought his computer along, so we spent a week in WV with my family and a week in OH with his family!
3. My next vacation will be soon to Boone Lake in TN with some friends. We are getting an awesome beautiful cabin on the lake!
4. My favorite way to relax is to be at a pool reading or laying out in the pool or watching movies with hubby.
5. When vacationing one should always have fun and do things that they normally wouldn't do on a day to day basis...sleep in, eat whatever you want, be adventurous, and go with the flow!
6. When vacationing one should never worry about what you are eating or what time it is (I'm guilty of this though...I like to plan but sometimes I can just go with the flow.)
7. The best part about a vacation is just being away and enjoying the people you are with.
I'm going to try my best to start up Recipe Friday next week. Instead of posting 4 new recipes, I'm going to change my button to be just Recipe Friday's. I have some great ones to share and I'm so excited. Be looking for some yummy desserts!