Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Help Wanted! and WILW

Hey Ya'll!

I am needing some advice/help on some things I would like to do with my blog design.

First off, I want to make a button for my blog and am not sure about the design or how I go about making one. I also would love to make a signature for my blog. I have also notice that on some internet browsers, my background doesn't fit the whole screen. It works for me on Mozilla but when I use safari on my phone, it doesn't show up. Can anyone help me fix this? I also have been wanting to add the sharing buttons at the end of my blog entries like email, twitter, facebook, etc.

Anyways onto what I LOVE to do every Wednesday...Link up with Jamie, duh!!
I'm LOVING this man and his ability to be the best golfer ever, not to mention a pretty darn good teacher. (The very first time he took my was when we first started dating and the lesson wasn't as good as this time, hubs, you got better at teaching!!!)
I'm LOVING that I got to spend all last week at my parents house and all this week at my inlaws house! YAY for being a teacher in the summer and for having a self employed hubby!

To go along with the above love...I'm LOVING that I got to go to my fav asian restaurant while I was home in WV...TASTE OF ASIA!!! I had their Angel roll and TOA roll! SO GOOD!
I'm also LOVING that we got to go out to my parents camper at their sports club and shoot the shot guns at the skeet range, build a campfire, roast marshmallows and hot dogs and enjoy everyone's company our last night there.
Beautiful sunset at the skeet range
Ginormous marshmallows!!!

I'm LOVING that my MIL and I are having a great time exercising. We walked around their little town Sunday totaling about 2 miles or so. We went to the YWCA and did some strength training and treadmill and bike and I totaled 3 miles on the treadmill and 3 miles biking. That night we took their dog on a walk for 1 mile and yesterday we went to the beautiful reservoir and walked 3.5 miles. I'm glad I get to slowly get back into the groove since my knee problems. We didn't do any of these distances for time...so they were slow but it's exactly what I needed!
The breeze and the waves in the water made me imagine that I was at the beach! Oh how I wish I could be at the beach..the next best thing is that we are going to Boone Lake in East Tennessee for a cabin on the lake vacation soon!

Have a great Wednesday, Ya'll!

4 comments :

the nichols' family said...

great things you're loving this week!! (and i agree, summers off are fabulous!) :)

Emily said...

I just made my own button and it actually wasn't hard at all!
Check out my post, it has a link to another blog that gives you step by step directions on how to make the button AND the code.
My Latest Post


I made my signature using the tutorial on Shabby Blogs found here:
Shabby Blogs Tutorials


Not sure about the other issues you have about viewing on other browsers...sorry! Search google, I always find a lot of info on other blogs!
Good luck :)

Elle The Heiress said...

One of my friends is a blog designer so I paid her to have mine done. I'm now sure if she's still in business or not but you can Google "Laura Edwards Design" or scroll to the bottom of my blog & click on her button.

stoppingfordaisies said...

Sorry, I'm no help with blog stuff. And yay for being on summer break and having such a great list of things you love!