Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Locks of LOVE

Two weekends ago, I finally decided it was time to donate to locks of love. My hair was getting out of control and I really wanted the weight off. My friend Heather had been growing her hair out as well, so we went together to get our hair cut! On to the pictures:
BEFORE
AFTER

I really am loving my hair cut! I also weighed myself the morning afterwards and I had lost 2 pounds from getting my hair cut!!! On to Heather's donation:
BEFORE
AFTER

I really need to get my ponytail out in the mail. I haven't had the time to print off the form from school but I hope to get it donated this week! I'm so excited I got to experience donating to Locks of Love!



1 comment :

Greer's Gossip said...

Love your new hair do and that is so exciting that you were able to do locks of love!! I am growing my hair out now, maybe when I do get it cut I will be able to do that.