Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Love Wednesdays and Pinterest!

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW and Michelle with Oh, How Pinteresting today.

I'm loving my job..there I said it...yes, I'm tired and I'm stressed but it's the day to day love from these sweet little first graders that I absolutely love!

I'm also loving my camping classroom decor and the kids love it too!

I'm loving staying motivated on exercising almost every day, keeping to my training plan. I need to get faster and build my endurance but I am making sure I do my strength training and cross training. I just hope I can see some weight loss results in the next couple weeks so I don't get too discouraged.

I'm loving my sweet husband, friends and family!

I'm going to feature my Style pin board this week!
I love this outfit!
and this one!
I would love to try to make this some day!
I really want a pair of cowgirl boots!
SO CUTE!
Hope Ya'll have a great rest of the week! 
You can find more of my pins here:






2 comments :

Allison said...

I'm glad school is going well for you so far...and you still have time to blog! Yay. I just saw your locks of love post too...love your short hair. :)

Natasha in Oz said...

I hope your school year is a happy and successful one. I am a semi-retired high school teacher and I truly admire anyone who can work with those sweet little first graders; Well done you!

Best wishes for a wonderful week and happy Pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me