Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Wednesday so where's the Wedding part?

Hey Ya'll! I have finally completed the series of Wedding Wednesdays featuring myself and my Senior year roommates, Kelsey, Emily, and Katie. I would like to keep this series open so if you want to feature your wedding on my blog, email me at tiffanyclark87@gmail.com and I will be posting them sporadically. I really want to link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday but I can't do that until I get a full length mirror in our house. I need to keep my eye out for one!

In exercising news, I'm really bummed because me and a few of my friends were suppose to do a 5k at Opryland last weekend. It was postponed because of storms. It was postponed to this Saturday, the 12th, but was re-postponed again to the 19th because of another race and that is my spring break and we'll be on vacation that weekend. GRR. Not very happy about that. Atleast it wasn't expensive...

In teacher news, this week seemed to drag but I have some of the cutest kids and some of them have just taken off on reading this week. I am seeing smiles on their faces because they just "get it" and are reading higher level books and it makes my heart swell because that is what being a teacher is all about! I love their hugs and "I love you's", they call me "Mom, Momma, Mommy" all the time by accident and say "Mom..oh I mean Mrs. Clark" but I love it! They recently have been saying "Oh come on..." when I want them to do something that they are thrilled about but it's so cute. I student taught in a 3rd grade classroom and thought that is definitely where I wanted to teach but these firsties have melted my heart. It's tough some days but when they smile because they are reading double or even triple the level they were reading at the beginning of the year or just have made their A.R. goal in reading, it makes it all worth while!

No comments :