Sharon's Chicken and Rice Casserole- Fix it and Forget it Cookbook
Makes 2 servings
10 3/4 oz. can of cream of celery soup
2 oz can sliced mushroom, undrained (I didn't use these because we aren't the biggest fans of mushrooms)
1/2 cup raw long grain rice
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbsp. dry onion soup mix.
1. Combine soup, mushrooms, and rice in a well greased slow cooker. Mix well.
2. Layer chicken breasts on top of mixture. Sprinkle with soup mix.
3. Cover. Cook on low for 4-6 hours (my hubby accidentally put it high but it was still edible)
Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins- All the Best Cookbook from Pampered Chef
Prep time: 15 min. Bake time: 20-25 min.
1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
2 packages (11.3 ounces each) refrigerated dinner rolls
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted, divided
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Chop pecans. Combine pecans, sugar, and cinnamon in small bowl; mix well.
2. Separate rolls; cut each roll into six pieces using a pizza cutter. Place half of the dough pieces and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a bowl; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; toss to coat. Divide dough pieces evenly among six muffin cups in muffin pan. Repeat with remaining dough, 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; divide evenly to fill remaining muffin cups.
3. Add flour to remaining sugar mixture in bowl; add remaining butter and mix until crumbly. Using a small spoon, place a scant scoop of crumb topping over each muffin.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until muffins are deep golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan and serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins.
Pioneer Women's Biscuits and Gravy- click here to see the recipe!
Homemade Kettle Corn using a whirly pop! Click here to see the recipe!
Hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as I have!