Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WILW and Oh how Pinteresting :)

Hey Ya'll! I'm linking up again with Jamie or WILW and Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays.
I'm LOVING...that I've completed all my runs for the week so far! I haven't skipped any runs (just my strength training last night...oops).

I'm LOVING that my friend Lindsey and I took a 90 minute crash course on learning the important parts of your DSLR camera. I learned SO much and will SOON have a post on all that I learned and some tips for taking cool pictures!

I'm LOVING that the above Lindsey and I sat outside of the cute little church on Main Street in Downtown franklin across from Starbucks and Sweet Ce Ce's and ate our Sweet Ce Ce's Frozen Yogurt and chatted for 2 hours after our camera class!

I'm LOVING all my sweet followers comments on my blog! You sure know how to make a girl feel loved by your nice comments!

I'm LOVING that I extended my giveaway until Friday! Go Enter my giveaway for some cool prizes! :) 

And as always, I'm LOVING my sweet adorable hubby! We celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Monday and it was perfect with a picnic at Arrington Vineyards and a ride with the top down on our convertible!
Now onto my PINTEREST ADDICTION!

This week's feature board is going to by my "Teach" board. I have a Teach, Run and a Love board on pinterest as well as many others but I though it would be cool to have those to represent on my blog sometimes.
I'm doing a camping theme in my room this coming year and I'm so excited about it! I want to have these little treats for the kiddos when they reach their A.R. goal!
I really want to try this approach for classroom management/character edu this year!

Check out my board for more pins and you can follow me HERE on Pinterest! Please let me know if you want an invite and I can hook you up with one. Just send me your email!

Happy Wednesday, Ya'll!







10 comments :

Allison said...

Can you believe how fast summer is flying by?! I am now following you on Pinterest and have already repinned several of your teacher ideas...time to start gearing up for a new year!

the nichols' family said...

LOVE this post! Way to go with your runs this week! You're doing WAY better than me :) Also love the pins... such cute stuff for the classroom! Happy Wednesday!

Greer's Gossip said...

Congrats on not skipping runs this week. I skipped mine yesterday!!! Love the classroom pins!!

Courtney said...

I love the crayons in the butterfly mold! That is such a cute idea!

Amy & Walt said...

I love the bucket filler idea! How cute is that! I might have to steal this idea for next year. :)

Unknown said...

Very cute pins.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Mama’s Minute said...

The title of your blog is fabulous! I really love the teacher pins. I can definitely use those for this coming up year. Thanks for posting!

Michelle said...

I love the little smores baggies!!!! What a great idea!!

Thank you so much for linking up!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Happy anniversary! Loving your pins and am going to follow you on pinterest! :)

Bad Joan said...

Love all the images you found!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com