Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wonderful, Relaxing Weekend!

This weekend was great, being that it was an unexpected 3 day weekend because of the snow on Friday! I cleaned up the house a little, played kinect your shape fitness evolved, and watched a lot of Netflix! Speaking of Netflix, I recently have been obsessed, watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Although it is so silly and immature, I can't help but let it entertain me! Unfortunately, Hubby hates these kinds of shows but gets sucked in when I watch them and ends up wanting to know what happens, so he watches with me! We also watched Knight and Day Friday night. It was a funny movie. Anyways....
Saturday-lounged around all morning with Hubby, watched more Secret Life err I mean Netflix, got lunch at a newer place right around the corner from our neighborhood called Paprika Express (random kinds of foods) and had gyros. Then we went up to Franklin/Cool Springs for items for a project we are working on!
Sunday(Today)- Church-I'm loving the series our pastor is preaching! It's called 26.2...Next Steps. Today's sermon was on Meditation, Prayer and Fasting. We went out to Brunch/Lunch with our friends, Steve and Emily to a new place to me and Derek, Fido. It was a great coffee shop/breakfast/soup/sandwich place. It's located in Hillsboro Village close to the Pancake Pantry. It was a little on the pricey side but really yummy. I had a scrambled egg, cheese and bacon sandwich on a honey wheat bagel and a vanilla latte. Derek had the scrambled egg, bacon, hash brown casserole and toast. We went home and I went to a friend's Jewelry Party. Now, I'm just kicking back and relaxing before the work week. Back to the land of 6 and 7 year olds! P.S. I really lacked on the mileage/runs/exercising this weekend...oops!

I'm going to start some new series on my blog. I'm going to have a Wedding Wednesday for the next 4 Wednesdays showcasing me and my three roommates weddings in the summer/fall of 2009. I'm also going to showcase my recipe challenge, but instead of making a new recipe everyday, I'm going to make 4 new recipes a week. I feel like that is much more realistic and attainable. I'm going to have a Four New Recipe Friday.

Coming soon: Teach.Run.Love's Amazon shop-just a few of my favorite things!

1 comment :

-Kelsey Coghill said...

can't wait for wedding wednesday!!!
sounds like a great weekend!