Monday, January 17, 2011

Recipe Challenge

I was talking to my friend, Heather, yesterday about wanting to really learn how to cook and not just cook the same ol same ol things. The only problem with this is my husband is a picky eater. My friend suggested that I take my cookbooks and pick out a recipe to make everyday for a year. This definitely helps because I have many cookbooks and I don't have to make an entree everyday. I can make and try anything! So every Monday, I'm going to make it be Recipe Monday. I will share the new recipes that I have tried the previous week and review them. I'm going to start this challenge on Thursday January 20th, 2011. For now, I will leave you with a couple recipe titles that I'm going to try soon!

Chicken Gyros
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
Fuss free Ravioli and Cheese Bake
Pampered Chef Mini Ham Puffs
"   "    Hawaiian Dip with Fruit Kebabs
"    " Apple Berry Salad
Baked Tortilla Chips
Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake
Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins
Spinach & Artichoke Braid


I have flagged many more but I will share when the time comes!

No comments :