Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Changing it up a bit!

Over the past month or so, I've felt that I don't take enough pictures to truly make this be an only picture blog. Although my url (tiffany-lifeinpictures.blogspot.com) will stay the same, I wanted a new title and a new look to bring in a new year. I want to write more about life in general, share teaching ideas, and still add in pictures here and there. My dear friend, Kelsey, helped me come up with a cute title to my blog: Teach.Run.Love. It is absolutely perfect for what I want to blog about and it is a more general name.

I still need some time to fancy it up a little more. I'd like to find some cute fancy fonts for the header, blog titles, and side bar but I've tried and it doesn't seem to work :( if any of you readers can help, I am all ears!


Good night and Sweet Dreams! I'm off to sleep in for another snow day! (4th in a row!)

2 comments :

Amber said...

I like the new layout :)

hseabrooks said...

Love the layout friend!!