Friday, February 24, 2012

Pepperoni and Cheese Calzone Recipe

First week I'm trying this as a link up! Grab my button above and link up at the bottom of this post! Share a favorite recipe or several recipes!


I  found this recipe over at Leah's recipe blog!

Pepperoni and Cheese Calzone

Ingredients:
1 can of crescent rolls
pepperoni
shredded mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
1 T. italian seasoning
pinch of garlic salt
olive oil (1 T)
A little bit of pasta sauce

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to time directed on rolls can. Roll out 4 separate rectangles (2 triangular squares together).
2.  Spread a little bit of pasta sauce on the bottom of the crescent roll.
3. Place pepperoni on top of the dough. Place cheese on top of the pepperoni (in the center).\
4. Roll dough & pinch dough to seal the ends. Brush with olive oil & seasonings.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until dough is brown.

It was really easy and yummy! I fail on the pictures. So sorry!

Last chance to enter my Architecture letter giveaway from my ETSY shop on my blog! GO ENTER!!!
 Happy Friday! I'll post the winner this afternoon!




1 comment :

Laura Darling said...

Mmm I love calzone. I will definitely be trying this!