Monday, February 6, 2012

Just another Manic Monday

For some reason, I had this song stuck in my head. Maybe it's because the weekend went by too fast. Maybe it's because I wanted to stay in my warm bed this morning. But I got up, got going on this "came too soon" Monday. As I'm a bit tired, I'm bulleting my post tonight.

* My inlaws were in this weekend (and my MIL is still here for a dr. appointment this week). Pros: fun surprise party for my FIL for his 60th birthday on Saturday night and it was his and my MIL's 34th wedding anniversary Saturday. Cons: Their van was broken into on Friday night at my Bro-in-law's school's parking lot. (We were there for a basketball game because he coaches) We went to dinner in one car and while we were gone for an hour, their window was busted in and the computer bag with lap top, iphone, chargers, garmin gps, etc was stolen :(


* We had a fun, low key super bowl party on Sunday night. So glad the Giants won! I wasn't too impressed with the commercials this year but you'll have that.
Steve's famous guac!
Cake ball truffles: Super Bowl Style!

*I made my VERY FIRST SALE on Sunday from my ETSY shop! If you haven't checked it out, go! I will be hosting a giveaway very soon, so stay tuned!


*I have about 13 weeks until my next half marathon. I'm going to do the 10 week half marathon rookie plan again seeing that I like it best. I can add my own interval runs in and work on cross training/strength training. So I am going to start off slow these next couple weeks until the 27th. I walked a mile with my MIL tonight in our neighborhood. Very easy and pretty slow but I want to start off slow because I've taken too much time off. I NEED TO GET IN SHAPE!


Well that's all I got, Y'all! Have a great night and an awesome Tuesday!








No comments :