Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I heart Wednesdays!

I'm linking up with Jamie, once again, for What I'm loving Wednesday!

*I'm loving that we are halfway through the week. It's been a rough one. Excited for the weekend!

*I'm loving that I'm going to the Grand Ole Opry Friday night with my best friend and her mother-in-law and one of her friends. Some of my favorites are going to be singing! Josh Turner and Montgomery Gentry!
Grand Ole Opry Friday February 10th: Josh Turner, Diamond Rio, Jimmy Dickens, Mike Snider, Montgomery Gentry, Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers, The Farm, and more to be added.

* I'm loving that I'm going to be possibly going antiquing with one of my other best friends on Saturday in Franklin! :)

*I'm loving my ETSY shop! I just made a facebook page. Go check it out! 



Happy Wednesday, Y'all! What are you loving today?





2 comments :

Erin said...

Ahhh! Have SO much fun Friday! That will be a blast!! :)

Allison said...

I hope you had a great time at the Grand ole Opry! So fun!