Thursday, September 22, 2011

Half Marathon #4

Hey Ya'll!


Sorry it's been awhile. Life has definitely got a hold on me and I feel like I've been in a whirl wind of busyness. Saturday will mark my 4th half marathon!
I'm very sad to say that my partner in crime/runner friend/bff/etc won't be able to run with me because of a stress fracture. :(
But I'm very excited that I get to experience the race with my long time childhood and now we live in the same city again bestie, Emily;s, first half marathon. We went to the expo this evening and the swag was pretty good. I love the shirts this year! They seem A LOT better than last years. I just love lots of things about this race minus the course, but we will overcome! One of my favorite things about this race is the bib:
Here's a pic of all the swag I got tonight:
A full race report will be coming SOON! Have a wonderful weekend, Ya'll! And good luck to any of ya running in any races this weekend!

3 comments :

hseabrooks said...

So excited for you friend!! You and Em will do great. Don't let the course discourage.

the nichols' family said...

Good luck!!! :)

Peyton @ When All Else Fails Smile said...

Wow, well I guess it's congrats now! I left you a little award on my blog, come check it out, congrats!!