Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sweet Saturday Morning...

I'm coming to you still in my PJ's with a bowl of apple and cinnamon oatmeal and a cup of coffee and boy does it feel MARVELOUS! This is the first Saturday that I've been able to do this in a long time since I had been training for the half marathon that took place last weekend! The recovery this week has been, well, painful. My leg muscles are much better but every time I go down the stairs, my knees feel like they are 80 years old and want to give up. It's really unfortunate. My blisters are almost all healed and my little toe on my right foot almost has all its feeling back!

On another note (and forgive me, but stop reading and skip this paragraph if this might be TMI :), my tummy started feeling like a bunch of knives were shredding it Thursday night. I took the appropriate meds to try to relieve some pressure and pain, and that didn't work. I thought "Oh no, what if it is my appendix!!!" so Hubby told me to go to the Dr. after school. I had xrays and it's not my appendix and I didn't have a small bowel obstruction...I'm just FULL OF CRAP.. :-/  I hate this feeling and I had the steps I have to take to get rid of it. That's enough of that..

We finally got the disk and copyright papers from our wedding. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up in July! We have the big photo album but the disk was separate. I want to share a couple of my favorite wedding pics every so often!






Happy Saturday, Ya'll!

P.S only 9 more followers until I host a giveaway!

4 comments :

Stephanie F said...

Girl, I read your comment and I was like, THAT'S who added me on Facebook! My husband and I just moved here about 6 months ago and could NOT figure out which one of the girls at church you were. hahaha

Good to know I didn't freak you out too much in real life! SAY HI next time!

Stephanie F said...

oh, and duh! seriously gorgeous wedding photos.

Allison said...

I got married 2 years ago in July too! Doesn't it go by so fast?! Love your pictures! Glad you were able to relax today. :)

Jess said...

Love your wedding photos!
Stairs were KILLER going down days after the race for me also!