Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday!

First time linking up for Getting to know you Sunday!

1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? Can't say that I have.
 
2. Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane? A hurricane for sure!
3. Have you made summer vacation plans? Spending a week at my parents in WV, spending a couple days at Hubby's parents and a week long cabin on a lake vacation with some friends!
4. What's your favorite accessory? My wedding band and engagement ring! LOVE THEM!
5. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party? When I was 7 years old at church camp, my parents came up and my cabin of girls and counselor knew the whole time! It was so cool. Also for my 21st birthday my mom tried but I just thought it was for the 4th of July because my b-day is July 7th and the party was on the 3rd.
6. Are you friends with your neighbors? Not really. We talk when we run into each other outside but we live in a town home neighborhood.
7. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? We actually went last weekend to see Fast Five. Great movie!
8. What's your favorite food network show? It's not a food network show but it's a food show, Cake Boss! I really want to go to Carlo's Bakery someday!
 
 
I'm getting so close to being out of school, it's insane! ONE MORE FULL WEEK and then 3 days the next week (for teachers) 1 1/2 days the next week for students. I plan to have a full summer schedule up and running to keep me on track and hopefully blogging everyday! Only 6 more followers until I host a giveaway! 3 chances to win, ya'll!! Have a wonderful week!! (Oh by the way, since it is Sunday, I thought I'd give you a few wedding pictures like I did last weekend!)




4 comments :

Allison said...

Aren't you so ready for summer?! I AM so excited. Enjoy your last few days with the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Love the wedding pictures, gorgeous! And I'm with you on hurricanes vs tornados. Not that I really like either tho.

Can't believe you get done with work before me. I still have all the way thru next week, plus 1 more day after Memorial Day. Yuck!

ashley said...

i went to see 500 days of summer alone. the movie was totally worth it, but it was very awkward to me to go alone lol

Unknown said...

wow girl great post :) i def want to see 500 days of summer ha. love this blog!