Saturday, January 24, 2015

My 21 week bump

So this was close to 21 weeks but I had to include this sweet little bathing suit that I just want to buy!


How far along: 21 weeks
Baby's size: Pomegranate/ 12.7 ounces
Total weight gain: 3-4 pounds! 
Maternity clothes: YES! 
Stretch marks: no. THANK YOU  Palmers Cocoa butter!
Sleep: good/bad...having weird dreams again and hot sweats....Baby girl decided to start kicking around 4 am a couple mornings ago and didn't stop for awhile. 
Best moment of this week:  Feeling Olivia move around in my belly! Especially in the evenings! Registering at Target and Babies R Us! Girls shopping trip to Lebanon! I got a few things for baby girl and "Auntie Whitney" bought Olivia her first cardigan sweater! SO PRECIOUS! 
Miss anything: nah...well maybe coffee but decaf has been pretty good so far :) 
Movement: Feeling baby girl move more but I haven't felt her consistently on the outside and Derek hasn't been able to feel her kick yet. 
Food cravings: Going to the grocery store was rough this week because every isle kept calling my name with something I wanted.....Nutella, chocolate covered raisins, french onion dip and chips...basically everything unhealthy. I did have some yummy snack this week of apple slices, almond butter and granola. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  We tried a new tomato soup this week and it was TERRIBLE! Derek ate more of it that I did but I took one bite and I had to spit it out. :(
Have you started to show yet: definitely.
Gender:  Our little Miss Olivia Michelle will be her daddy's girl and her momma's world! 
Labor signs: - 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: a little of both...but the irritably is real...
Looking forward to: A 3d/4d ultrasound on Friday in Murfreesboro to get our DVD and spending Saturday and Sunday afternoons with one of my besties doing a cake decorating class! 

Sweet Olivia, 

Mommy cannot wait to kiss your sweet face and snuggle you! I love feeling your stronger kicks and I think in the next week or 2, Daddy will be able to feel you move! The kids in mommy's kindergarten class are SO in love with you! They draw pictures of you, ask questions about you, comment on your growth by my growing belly :), and even talk to you and hug you! One little sweet girl gave me a hug and her head is right on my belly. She got this amazed look on her face and looked up at me and said "Mrs. Clark....I JUST HEARD BABY OLIVIA'S HEART BEAT!" Then all the other kiddos had to place their ear on my belly to try to hear you. Momma couldn't bear to tell them that it was probably just my tummy growling or even my heart beat that they were hearing! God has blessed us with so many sweet moments so far and I can't wait to see what new experiences we face in the weeks to come! 

I love you so much already, baby girl!

Mommy

Dear God,  
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for blessing us with this precious gift! You know everything about Olivia already! I can't wait to see if she will have hair when she is born, what her sweet little face will look like and You, heavenly Father, already know! I am amazed by your grace and blessings. Continue to be with us during this time of growth and maturation!

Amen


No comments :