Thursday, January 15, 2015

My 20 week bump

Half way there! YIKES! Some days I feel like this pregnancy is flying by and we have so much to do and other days, I feel like I can savor the moments as the slowly move by!



How far along: 20 weeks 2 days
Baby's size: Banana/11 oz. 
Total weight gain: 2 pounds! 
Maternity clothes: YES! Baby is growing more and more each day! 
Stretch marks: no.
Sleep: good/bad...the norm these days!
Best moment of this week:  Feeling baby Olivia move more! Browsing sweet baby girl clothes!
Miss anything: nah...
Movement: Feeling baby girl move more but still not able to really feel her from the outside yet. 
Food cravings: Ham and pineapple pizza....I am my mother's daughter..I was told she ate pizza all the time when she was pregnant with me. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  not this week..thank goodness!
Have you started to show yet: I would say yes....when my kinder babies come in every day and say "Wow, Mrs. Clark, your belly is getting bigger! Baby Olivia must be growing today!" it's a pretty sure thing that I'm showing :)
Gender:  Our little Miss Olivia Michelle will be her daddy's girl and her momma's world! 
Labor signs: - 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: a little of both...but the irritably is real...
Looking forward to: Registering soon with hubby and a girls day trip out to the lebanon outlets on Monday! Carter's/Gap/Gymboree outlets...here I come! 

Sweet things my kinder kids have said:

"You're going to be a mother now...you'll need baby clothes, a baby bed, a stroller,.....We have to get this stuff for you"

Sweet boy talking to my belly:" Baby...Mrs. Clark is your mommy. Be nice to her and try not to kick her too hard." 

And about every week, I get asked when the baby is coming out...oh children, it will be a good long while....

"Mrs. Clark, you can't bend over...you'll smush your baby..."

"Guys, we need to be quiet, you're hurting the baby's feelings....you'll hurt the baby's ears..."

*To be continued as they say more sweet/funny things*



No comments :