Monday, January 5, 2015

My 18 week bump!


*Not in real time! This is from last week but I just got around to posting.*
How far along: 18 weeks 
Baby's size: sweet potatoTotal weight gain: I believe I am finally back up to what I weighed when we found out I was pregnant. I'm assuming I've gained 3-4 pounds by the docs scales. We will see Jan 7th. 
Maternity clothes: YES! I'm really appreciating and enjoying the maternity clothes that a few of my dear friends have let me borrow and the ones that I received for Christmas/bought myself! 
Stretch marks: no.
Sleep: some days good, some days bad. 
Best moment of this week:  Spending time with family and friends. Enjoying the last week of my break!
Miss anything:  not this week! 
Movement: I think baby's movements are a little more noticeable although I feel like they don't happen every day or at any certain time of day yet. I will be excited when I can feel the baby move consistently and when Derek can start to feel the baby move! 
Food cravings: not really any this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  the drainage in my throat when I wake up in the mornings :(
Have you started to show yet: oh yes! and I feel like even more so this week. My bestie, Heather and I went shopping on Saturday and when she first saw me, she was like "Well hello baby bump!" I should mention that she did just see me on Thursday. 
Gender:  Our official anatomy scan/gender scan is on January 7th but I may have kept a little secret for awhile. Everyone will find out next week! :) 
Labor signs: - 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: a little of both. 
Looking forward to:  Our doctor appt this week on the 7th and researching baby items to start our registry. Finding a crib! 

Prayer for Baby: 

Sweet little angel, 

Everyday my heart is just overwhelmed that I get to be your mommy. I pray that I can be the best mommy and example of Christ's love that I can be. Your daddy and I love you so much! I love feeling your slight little movements inside my belly. I am excited to start feeling more movements and seeing your sweet face next week at our doctor appointment. 

Love,
Your Mommy

Dear God,

I praise you for the blessing inside of me. You already know how many hairs are on our baby's head! I pray that you help me to be patient and not want to rush to the next milestone in my pregnancy. Help me to cherish every day that our little one is growing inside my belly. I thank you for a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating your son's birth over the Christmas season. Help Derek and I to make good decisions this upcoming year whether it is buying a new car, starting to build our new house, learning how to be parents, and loving and serving You more each and every day. 
Amen

No comments :