Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day of LOVE

This post is coming a few days late, but better late than never, as I always say!

Valentine's day is always a little crazy when you are a Kindergarten teacher. We have the kiddos bring in decorated boxes and valentine's to pass out to all their friends. We take turns during the morning passing out our valentine's to our friends boxes then in the afternoon we have our party. *Talk about a day full of crazy love* We play games, eat yummy treats and then open our boxes of Valentine's. For a couple years now, I've had the kiddos put all their valentine cards in a little construction paper scrapbook that I had pre-made by a gracious parent volunteer. The parents are very pleased that the valentine cards are taped or glued down and not going to be scattered all over their house.


The kiddos are so sweet though. Spreading the love to their classmates and teacher :) I received lots of cards, treats, and chocolates. (The chocolates didn't help much for my healthy living/weight loss goals but it was nice anyways!)



My hubs texted me earlier that day to tell me we had another house showing scheduled for the next day. Then about a hour later, texted me that we had another showing on Saturday and one in about an hour and a half. This wife did not leave the house that morning in a "show ready" condition. :( But fortunately, I have a wonderful husband who cleaned the whole house, bought me a rose and a sweet card! He took me out to a little Italian restaurant close to our house.

All in all, it was a day filled with crazy love! I hope you enjoyed some crazy love on Valentine's day and every day!


No comments :