Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SNOW DAY!!


Happy Snow Day, Y'all! I love living in the south during "snow" days but every once in awhile I would love if it would REALLY snow!


A little bit of freezing rain/snow mix. I'll take it!

My snow day activities have included:
*Working out with Nicole this morning (before we even got to call that school was canceled!)
*Relaxing on the recliner catching up on shows
*Starting to clean up the kitchen
*Working on my Pampered Chef business
*Going through mail and throwing junk away
*Watching another Harry Potter movie with my hubs! (So glad he works from home :)

By the way, several items will be discontinued after February from Pampered Chef. Look below and if you would like to place an order, host a cooking show or an online catalog show, let me know!



Stay warm, my friends! 



No comments :