Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Feeling the burn, sweating like crazy!


Today felt like such a success! I ate well within my fitness pal app calories and I worked out like a champ!

Started my day at 5 a.m. at the gym with Nicole. We did 30 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of ab work together. Russian (crazy) twists, regular crunches, and planks. 3 sets of those and then partner medicine ball sit ups.


After school, Christie (my kinder co-worker) and I did Jillian Michaels Shred it dvd kettle bell workout on my promethean board on the big carpet in my classroom. It was great! We are going to try to do this right after school at least 2-3 days a week! So it is nice to get a double dose, not only do I want to shed some pounds, I want to become stronger and toned!

I'm also reading the devotional "Today is the First Day: Daily Encouragement on the Journey to Weight Loss and Balanced Life (First Place)"  It has been a great inspiration every morning. The Lord is on my side. He wants to see me improve and turn to him when I am tempted to be lazy or want to eat lots of bad food. 





No comments :