Monday, January 20, 2014

Blog Makeover

HELP! I am considering a blog makeover. I need some new buttons (pinterest, email, etc), a new layout, maybe new font.  I'm clueless about how to do it on my own but don't want to pay a fortune. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated! Honestly, I don't even know what I want it to look like!

Thanks blog friends!


On another note, our day off for MLK Jr. day was a fun day! I went over to my friend, Nicole's, to have coffee and chat in the morning, then Kenzi and Josh (SIL and BIL) picked Derek and I up for an Amish Country adventure in Ethridge/Lawrenceburg, TN. It was about an hour drive southwest from our house. We stopped at some antique shops, ate lunch at Green Tomato and then headed to the Amish house shops. It was very interesting on how they sell their furniture. We picked up a map at one of the antique shops where the Amish sell their furniture out of their houses/barns. It was a little strange at first but we stopped at 4-5 houses. We priced/browsed some interior doors for our new house, rocking chairs, porch swings, picnic tables, etc. It was really neat. We got home and then I convinced Derek to take me to Home Depot to price/look at about everything under the sun that we would need to pick out for our new house. It will be such an exciting time this year! Lots of decisions though for this very indecisive person! I'm praying for easy decisions and low levels of stress!

Until next time...




No comments :