Tuesday, January 24, 2012

12 goals in 2012

My goals for the year:

1. Lose 30 pounds/tone my body (ideally  by June).
Ways to make this goal become reality: Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, Your shape fitness evolved, biking, training for another half marathon, trying to eat healthier.

2.Go on an Alaskan Cruise with hubby. (Hopefully going this June)

3. Have daily prayer-prayer journal and devotion time for myself and together with Derek.

4.Read through the New Testament this year.

5. Reach 100 followers on my blog by March.

6.Have the experience of someone sponsoring  a review/giveaway for my blog.

7.Organize and clean out my school filing cabinet.

8. Keep on our budget, saving for land and a house.

9. Start my own business. (Look out ETSY!)

10. Look into becoming a pampered chef consultant.

11. Learn to drive a stick shift.

12. Be more dedicated to my blog and take more pictures.

If you don't write or type your goals down, they will only be wishes. I really hope I complete all these goals this year!

What are some of your goals/resolutions for 2012?



3 comments :

Erin said...

Great goals, friend :) What type of things are you thinking about making for an Etsy shop?! I would love to do something like that too--- maybe one day! ;)

Coley Loree said...

This is a great list! I am going to work on one myself! Thank you for inspiration! I love your blog and I can't wait to follow you more!

Coley Loree said...

Ohhhh and I used to be a Pampered Chef Consultant. I just recently quit because I had twin boys in Aug and am devoting my time to my family! If you have any questions, I will be happy to help out! IT is a great business!!!!