Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 random things..

Heather over at Greer's Gossip tagged me in this survey and I'm excited to play along and pass it along! If you haven't visited her blog, she is a fellow teacher and southern sweetie so go check her out!

Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
6. Tag 11 people

1. I really LOVE kettle corn from a fair. I'll settle for microwave kettle corn (or any kind of popcorn for that matter :) but I love homemade or fair kettle corn!
Source 


2. I love getting things in the mail. Like snail mail. Letters, cards, packages, etc. I get so excited when I get a package that I ordered from Amazon or a card from my nana.
3. I am addicted to Netflix. I love watching shows and movies on there. The recent (almost full) series I watched was 8 seasons of One Tree Hill. I wish they would add newer movies to the instant watch.
4. I am currently reading The Hunger Games.
5. I want to add another goal to my yearly goals: One date a month with hubby. Each of us will plan a date an alternate every month. We will probably do a low key date this month since January is ALMOST OVER...where did the time go?

6. I am trying my best to get in shape, exercise and eat healthier, but I have such a sweet tooth, a hubby who doesn't like veggies (so it's hard for me to remember to fix some for myself) and I lack some motivation...

7. I was obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen when I was a little girl. I had all their movies and watched all their shows. What happened to them? Geez..

8. I am an early to bed, early to riser...my husband is opposite.

9. I love a good run. I need to get back into it especially since I need to start training for my next half marathon #5.

10. I am almost ready to reveal my BIG SECRET!!!

11. I love getting to know all my blog friends and peek into their lives by following their blogs. I feel like I've known some of you girls all my life even though we've never met. I'm so blessed to be in this community of sweet people!


Heather's questions for me:

1. What is your favorite meal? Ohhh.. that's a tough one. I really love Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza in fact, but for a meal, I love steak, green beans, baked potato or sweet potato, rolls, etc.

2. What do you like best about blogging? Sharing my experiences and feelings. I love meeting people as well!

3. What is your favorite movie of all time? The Holiday and Diary of a Mad Black Woman

4. What would a perfect day look like for you? Sleeping in until 9 (unusual for me even on the weekends), yummy breakfast, quiet time and coffee, spending the day outside with my hubby biking, convertible riding with the top down, picnic-ing, then a big cookout with family and friends that evening full of laughs, conversations, and games.

5. What is the best book you've read? Any book by Karen Kingsbury!

6. If someone had asked you ten years ago what you would be doing in ten years, would you have answered correctly? 10 years ago I was 14. I probably would've said married and working. I was still wanting to be a nurse back then and didn't change my mind that I wanted to be a teacher until I was 16.

7. What's your guilty pleasure? chocolate, ice cream, sweets..

8. Have you ever broken any bones? Nope!

9. What time do you go to bed each night? Well if hubby and I are watching a movie downstairs, I fall asleep between 9-10 most of the time. If I'm blogging or doing something, then I try to go to bed around 10:30.

10. What time do you have to get up in the mornings? 6:15 if I have to take a shower.

11. Do you have a go to outfit? If so, what is it? I have several favorite outfits but I would have to say I love wearing any outfit that goes with my new cowboy boots I got for Christmas!

 My questions for you:
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. Why do you blog?
3. If you could go on any vacation, where would you go?
4.Would you rather be at home in sweatpants or out on the town looking snazzy?

5.What is the best meal/recipe you've ever made?
6.What's the best thing that happened to you in 2011?
7. What's your dream job?
8. What is one goal you have for 2012?
9. Favorite pair of shoes:
10. What kind of make-up do you use?
11. What is your favorite workout song or a song that gets you motivated/happy/excited about life?


TAG, You're it!!!
 Tara @ Dashing in Pearls
Natasha @ Hello! Happiness
Christin@ A Classy, Southern Wife
Heather @ Life's Little Stories
Kelsey @ Kelsey Inspired
Erin @ From Miss B to Mrs. M
Stephanie @ theAlmostRunner
Amanda @Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures (I know you've been tagged but I wanted to tag you anyways :)
Brittney @ Teach. Pray.Love
Ashley @ Redonkulous Runner
Allison @ Nestful of Love (I know you've been tagged, too but I couldn't resist!)



Happy Thursday, Y'all! It's ALMOST Friday!!!!


3 comments :

Amber said...

We need to catch up soon! Are you gonna train to run your next half or still walk/run?

Amanda said...

You're awesome Tiffany ;)

What's the big secret!!!??? TELL ME!

-Kelsey Coghill said...

I want in on the secret too!!!
I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you once I start substitute teaching! haha probably begging for help!
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog this week! check it out!