Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Baby Clark is on the way!

I knew that when this time came, I could't wait to blog about my pregnancy.  I've been dreaming about this for a long time! So here's a QUICK catch up to the present day: week 15!

We found out on September 23rd that we were going to have a baby!

We told our families within days of finding out! It was so hard to keep it even for a few days. I'll post on how we told everyone soon.

I had my first doctor's appointment on October 15th: 7 weeks. It was magical! We had our first ultrasound. Our little bean! We got to see the heartbeat, too!


I've experienced extreme fatigue, strange food aversions, sore ta ta's, and only got sick 3 times. I am blessed beyond measure that I didn't experience terrible morning sickness/all day sickness.

We took our picture to share on facebook and with friends at our annual Fall Family Festival on our land on October 25th. (See picture in my blog header!)

Our second doctor's appointment was on November 12th: 11 weeks. Derek was supposed to be back from Ohio with his mom, but they had more that they had to do to pack up his parents house. My dear friend, Amy Szeliga and her sweet baby girl, Londyn, accompanied me to my appointment. I had been having some anxiety after we told everyone about baby clark, that something would be wrong and I didn't want to go to my appointment alone. When we got to my appointment, the nurse told me that doc wanted to do another ultrasound since I wasn't yet 12 weeks. AHHHHH! I was so excited but disappointed that Derek wasn't going to be able to be there. I thought we were only going to be able to hear the heartbeat. Amy videoed the ultrasound and heartbeat. Baby clark is a little jumping bean! Moving ALL OVER THE PLACE!


11 weeks!
I started feeling more energized after week 12. I am still not keen on some foods but I'm trying to reintroduce the salad and chicken that I've found repulsive and both of which I use to love so much. It's sad that chick-fil-a doesn't sound good to me anymore.

We go today for my 15 week appointment! I will post my 15 week stats/update and start on my belly posts this afternoon or tomorrow! Stay tuned for how we told everyone and my growing belly!





No comments :