Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Love


I have lots of things to love today and everyday! I'm linking up with Jamie again!

1. I'm loving my bible study (even though we haven't met in awhile). We are doing the book "No Other Gods-Living room addition" by Kelly Minter. It is absolutely fantastic. I've broken though some walls and the Lord is showing me some great things in my life.




2. I'm loving that I'm getting to go see Wicked the musical with some friends in a couple weeks! I'm so excited and I've waited so long to get to see it. I've been listening to the soundtrack almost constantly.



3. I'm loving that I've been exercising (not training nor having a training plan). I've been walking every recess and some of my first grade girls walk with me around the play ground. Hubby and I have been road biking and I've been using my xbox kinect games :)

4. I'm loving this fun event called Sugar Rush that I'm going to on Thursday with some friends!

5. I'm loving SPOTIFY!

6. I'm loving my friends, family and wonderful husband!
Circa 2008 (fall Clark family photos and some engagement shots :)

I'm also going to link up for Oh so Pinteresting with Michelle!

Today, I'm sharing from my "Words of Wisdom" pin board. You can find all my pins here.
Happy Wednesday, Y'all!

4 comments :

Andrea said...

I love Wicked! I saw it when we lived in Minneapolis:-)
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Victoria said...

great ones!

cute blog!

jillconyers said...

Great pins! Love the words of wisdom.

I host a weekly blog hop, Fitness Friday. I would love to have you join.

Here are the details

[FItness, Health and Happiness]

Unknown said...

My husband and I went to see Wicked this week @ TPAC. It was great! I've been wanting to see it for several years as well. I wish I would have known about Sugar Rush sooner. That sounded like fun!

❤Teaching Happily Ever After❤
~Creative Teaching with a Technology Twist~