Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Break Fun!

Hey Ya'll!


This weekend was my much needed fall break. The teachers only got Monday off but the kids were off today as well. I'll recap each day because I had a wonderful fall break!

Friday: After school, hubs and I went on a 4 mile bike ride, came home and had leftover lasagna for dinner. He left to stay up with our friends, Heather and TJ, because he and TJ were going to a start up business conference the next morning. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more. My mom, cousin, Rebecca, and her two little girls were on their way from WV to my house for the weekend. They had a late start on the road and when you travel with a 3 year old and a 6 month old, you have to make more stops than what you would with adults.  They didn't get here until about 2 am Saturday morning.

Saturday: We got up, had breakfast and got all of us ready. We stopped by my school so I could show all of them my camping classroom and then we headed to pick up friend Heather to go to Opryland hotel!


We had lots of fun at Opryland. We ate lunch at the pizza place and my 3 year old cousin thought we had gone to a jungle!
We had a blast! Next stop was Ring Farm in Columbia, TN. Keilah was so excited to go to the "pumpkin park." Evelyn was a great little trooper being 6 months and all! We went through part of the corn maze, went on a hay huge wagon ride that didn't actually have any hay but it was pulled by a big tractor. We played on the big tire tower, went down the 40 ft. tube slides and played on the hay bales. Before we left, we picked out some pumpkins and headed for home. All of us worn out from a busy day!
Sunday: Got up, went to church, ate at Chipotle and then headed over to Centennial Park in Nashville to let Keilah play on the playground before heading home to WV. We had such a great time and I was so happy that I have a really nice DSLR camera for times like these! I also have an awesome new iphone 4s that takes AMAZING pictures. More to come on those!



Monday: I had a ME day. I dropped off Derek at the golf course in Franklin to play golf with his brother in law and I went to cool springs and downtown Franklin. Looked in shops, bought some things, took awesome architecture pictures for some projects coming up and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather/landscape.
  
Well, that's all for now. I really need to get to school but I wanted to finish this post before I left! Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday! (Hopefully I can get back on after school to post What I'm Loving and Pinteresting party link ups)


No comments :