Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Barn Life 7



This post is missing our dear roomie, Kelsey.
The first weekend in November, Katie, Me and Emily road tripped it out to State College, PA to see our beloved friend, Stacy Sue!In the car on the way!

Of course we at to go to the Creamery!

Before Bridesmaid dress shopping for my wedding!


Galavanting around Penn State stalling because of the next picture!


James came to propose to Emily that night. It was freshman year that they starting dating while coming home with stacy for a weekend of football!



I took this awesome pic! :)

Get pumped for next week: All Barn girls engaged senior year. I will post all of our engagement pics!

3 comments :

-Kelsey Coghill said...

yay being engaged!!!! after that you can do a wedding one! :)

TiffanyClark said...

That would be fun! I need to steal some pics of emily wedding from facebook :( since I couldn't be there!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Cute pics!