Monday, March 2, 2015

My 26 Week Bump



How far along: 26 weeks
Baby's size: Head of lettuce, length from head to rump approx, 13.6-14.8 inches. Weighs anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 pounds!!! POUNDS! YES! 
Total weight gain: I would say between 8-10 pounds total. We will see for sure on Wednesday at my doctor appt.
Maternity clothes: YES! 
Stretch marks: Not that I can tell but it will be hard to believe that my belly will get even bigger. 
Sleep: Some nights are still better than others. Usually still wake up with hips aching even though I'm using a body pillow. 
Best moment of this week: watching my belly move like I have a gymnast in there! 
Miss anything: sleeping comfortably, breathing normally, being able to comfortably put on tennis shoes or boots. 
Movement: Love feeling by baby girl move around! Her kicks and movements are getting stronger every day. She also has hit a big growth spurt and loves to stretch out and push on my belly. The pressure hurts occasionally. 
Food cravings: ANYTHING SWEET! Chocolate lava cake in my round covered baker with vanilla ice cream was a delicious treat last week!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  not this week. 
Have you started to show yet: definitely.
Gender:  Our little Miss Olivia Michelle will be her daddy's girl and her momma's world! 
Labor signs: no but I believe I've had some Braxton hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: a little of both but mostly happy!
Looking forward to: Spring break, baby showers, seeing friends and family over spring break!







1 comment :

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow. It will be fine. Looking forward to seeing you.