Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Blog Series-What's in my kitchen?

I realized how much I've missed blogging. Sometimes you just have to prioritize your life and blogging took a back seat for awhile. I really want to try to do better and post more for me. I love looking back on past posts and it's kind of like an online scrapbook!

Anyways, on to the point of this post. It's hard to believe that I've been a Pampered Chef Consultant for  a year now. April 30th to be exact! I have sold (so far) $11,827.07 in my career. I have recruited 1 consultant under me and she is going to be awesome at this! I am ready to kick it up a notch and really build my business.

For fun, I am going to start a new blog series called "What's in my kitchen?"
After a few weeks of getting it up and running, I am hoping to make it a link up so all of my wonderful followers and join in and post about their favorite things in their kitchen/share recipes/etc.

So without further adieu: One of my FAVORITE pieces in my kitchen, The Deep Covered Baker (From Pampered Chef)


This is picture from the pampered chef website and I'm going to add some of my own pictures, too!

This is one of mine and Derek's favorite recipes: Chicken Parmesan Soup. Made in the MICROWAVE in 12 MINUTES!

I also love making a pork tenderloin in the microwave in the DCB, family fast fajitas in the microwave in the DCB and cakes...in the MICROWAVE in the DCB!

I love it because it is fast and delicious! You can also use it in the oven and I've done that once, I believe. I use this at least once a week in my kitchen!

Stay tuned next time for another one of my favorites in my kitchen!


1 comment :

Erin said...

Love that covered baker too! Is the chicken parm soup a recipe that comes in the PC cookbook? I've only made a few things in mine, but I make those few things alllll the time lol!