Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

1. I'm loving that my baby brother Adam is here in Nashville visiting on his Spring Break! He's a senior in High School and is running the Country Music Half Marathon with me this weekend!
2. I'm loving that my parents are coming down Thursday night to watch all of us run!

3. I'm loving that the Country Music Half Marathon is this coming weekend! I will have completed 3 Half Marathon's in 1 year this weekend!
 4. I'm loving NUTELLA! My brother convinced me to get it at the store. I've never tried it and now I LOVE IT!
5. I'm loving that we only have 18 1/2 days of school left! LET SUMMER BEGIN!

2 comments :

the nichols' family said...

GOOD LUCK this weekend!!! Is there a half marathon in the Fall in Nashville or just this time of year?? And nutella is THE BEST! :)

ashley said...

good luck at the race! fun to get to run with family!!! glad it's looking like this weather will be past us by saturday!