Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

I thought I'd jump in a link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

1. I'm loving that I get to see some of my best college girls this weekend for a Girls weekend in Columbus! So excited to spend time with Shiloh, Brooke, Emily and Katie! It's been WAY too long since I've moved to the south. I will be hitting up this wonderful place.
EASTON TOWNCENTER! Oh how I have missed you!

2. I'm loving that I have been sticking to my half marathon training so far this week. I'm such a slacker during the week and then that affects my long weekend runs.

3. I'm loving the field trip we went on yesterday! We went to Gentry Farms in Franklin and it was BEAUTIFUL! It was quite chilly but sunny and clear blue skies. We saw cows up close and personal during our hay ride. Mr. Gentry fed the cows close to the trailer we were riding on. We saw a bald eagle and another huge bird. My firsties and I had a blast!

4. Lastly, I'm loving this wonderful guy who took me to one of my favorite places last night for two punch Tuesday.
And I didn't feel bad because I ran 4 miles last night :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! (ALMOST FRIDAY!)

2 comments :

Elle The Heiress said...

Sounds like a great week!

Emily said...

Have fun at Easton! I hope the weather is nice for you :)

I live in Columbus and if you like fro you, try Yagoot while you're at Easton!!
Emily
Playground Duty