Sunday, April 17, 2011

So much to blog about...

And I will have to wait to really post because I'm using hubby's iPad.... Which is awesome but all my pictures are on my laptop at home and I have a recipe post to write, my girls weekend in Columbus to write about, runs to post about, and random things, like "how to wear your hair if it's rainy and you want your side bangs to stay back?" We also purchased a bed yesterday!!

Ashley furniture was having a liquidation sale and we did some fine negotiation!! Dave Ramsey would be proud of me (since I am the "free spirit" in our relationship)!

It will take 3-8 weeks for it to be in for pick up. I'm hoping for sooner than later!

Well it is a beautiful sunny Sunday here in nashville and I will hopefully be back on here for more excitement tomorrow or Tuesday!

1 comment :

ashley said...

i had to stop by and say hi after i saw you on almostrunner's blog! i love following fellow tn runners :)

good luck in a couple weeks at CMM half!