Friday, December 26, 2014

My 17 Week Bump




How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain:
Maternity clothes: YES! 
Stretch marks: no.
Sleep: Good/Bad because of the drainage...
Best moment of this week:  Celebrating Christmas with our families!
Miss anything:  sushi
Movement: Tuesday, December 23rd. I might have felt something. Felt like muscle spasms/tweaks! I'm sure they will become more noticeable soon! 
Food cravings: just sweets and christmas treats!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  smells. My nose has been super sonic these last couple weeks! YIKES! Like I can't use this certain cloth duffle bag to pack for WV because a smell from something (probably food smells) have permeated in it and I'll have to wash it before I use it again. 
Have you started to show yet: oh yes!
Gender:  no news yet :)
Labor signs: - 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: Super emotional! Hormones are going bizerk! 
Looking forward to: Christmas is this week!! AHHH! Excited to see both of our families over break!
Baby's size: Onion



No comments :