Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My 16 Week Bump

Christmas Lights at opryland hotel

*Not in real time* Week of December 15th*
How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: Still 2-3 pounds!
Maternity clothes: YES! My sweet friend, Mary, let me borrow some of her maternity clothes this week! I also got some good deals at Burlington Coat Factory on some long sleeve shirts!
Stretch marks: no.
Sleep: good/bad. This week I've dealt with a lot of drainage so I've had to sleep with 2 pillows under my head. 
Best moment of this week:  my sweet kiddos at school talking to my belly!
Miss anything:  not really.
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: chipotle chicken burrito bowl. The only chicken I will eat!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Didn't like the smell of Little Caesars the other night.
Have you started to show yet: oh yes!
Gender:  no news yet
Labor signs: - 
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Happy or moody most of the time: a little of both. Super emotional over songs/hallmark christmas movies/etc
Looking forward to: Christmas!!!
Baby's size: Avocado!




No comments :