Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Run


Running-we have a love/hate relationship. I feel so good after a walk/run (or so I think I remember that feeling) but now that we live on the farm and the field is bumpy and the gravel driveway is less than ideal to run on, running has taken a back seat. Like all the way in the back of a stretch Hummer. There's a park with a small 3/4 mile loop that is paved that isn't too far from us. This momma needs to make it a priority to get out and do some running/walking! In 2010, I ran/walked my first half marathon and did 4 more after that and 3 5k's. I'm thinking of signing up for another 5k to keep me accountable. I would love to maybe run/walk one more half. My dream is do to the Disney princess half marathon at Disney World one day. Who's with me? Come on, I know one of you would be crazy to join me at Disney one day! For now, let's take a walk down memory lane and revisit my past races. I've put links to their recaps if any of y'all are interested! 


Country Music Half Marathon April 2010-recap


Women's Half Marathon Sept 2010-recap 


Country Music Half Marathon April 2011-recap

Women's Half Marathon Sept 2011-recap

Capital City Half Marathon in Columbus, OH May 2012-recap

All 5 Half Marathons in order above!

Color Run 5K-recap

5K Foam Fest-worst race :-( recap




Rudolph Run 5K -recap



Maybe, just maybe looking at all my past race recaps will give me the motivation to get back in the saddle and lace up some running shoes soon!



No comments :