Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lots to love

Happy Wednesday, Ya'll! It's been awhile since I've participated in What I'm Loving Wednesday but I have a lot to love, so here it is! I'm linking up with Jamie today so go link up and check out her awesome blog!
I'm LOVING this beautiful fall weather we are having! Cool mornings and evenings but nice during the day! I LOVE FALL!

I'm LOVING that I get to dress up fancy and go to this fun fancy event called the Eye Ball on Saturday with my teacher friend Amy and 2 of our other team members in 1st grade. Amy's husband is an Eye doctor and this event raises money for people who need eye care.

I'm LOVING the feeling of great accomplishment in my race outcome this past Saturday!!

I'm LOVING that my mom and cousin and her two sweet girls are coming for a visit here in the next couple weeks! 

And as always I'm LOVING my sweet and encouraging hubby!

Happy Wednesday, Ya'll!

No comments :