Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yard Sale Saturday!

Hey Ya'll! I've got some EXCITING NEWS! I had great luck Saturday at my SIL's neighborhood's yard sale! My SIL and MIL had some great finds as well! I got all this for.........$19.75
From left to right: Ladder ball yard game:$5, Lamp: $2, Wine rack:$3, Large frame: 25cents, 2 medium frames 25 cents a piece, small fram 50 cents, bag of Lincoln logs: $5, Life jacket/boat oar: (I'm doing my classroom in a camping theme) $3, and a large world map (kinda cut off at the edge of the picture) 50 cents. I was so excited about all my finds!

On another note, I WON A GIVEAWAY!!! I've never won any giveaways yet and just after I mailed out my first giveaway prizes yesterday, Sarah from Moske Monkey Business, gave away 50 5x7 cards from Shutterfly! This time I WILL get my Christmas cards out on time! Thanks, Sarah!

See you tomorrow for What I'm loving Wednesday/Oh, How Pinteresting!

1 comment :

Allison said...

Wow...loving all your garage sale finds! What a great feeling! Can't wait to see what you do with the frames and how your classroom turns out!! I did a camping theme my first year of teaching and LOVED it!!!